GPT-3, or Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3, is the third in a series of language models created by OpenAI. It’s built on a transformer neural network architecture that was first proposed in 2017 and has since become the leading approach to natural language processing. With GPT-3, OpenAI has taken this technology to the next level. In this post, we’ll look at how to use GPT-3 to automate customer service or parts of it.
GPT-3 is a natural language processing (NLP) tool that uses machine learning to understand human language. This makes it easier for companies to automate customer service and support.
GPT-3 uses a combination of NLP and AI to understand human language, which can be very complex. It uses deep learning to learn the patterns in a given set of text data, then applies these patterns in order to make predictions about future interactions with customers.
GPT-3 can do a lot for you and your customer service team. Here’s a quick rundown of some of its features:
- Automate knowledgebase search results, with templates or FAQs automatically populated by the data you have agreed on with your users
- Automate forms that require manual data entry, so agents don’t have to waste time entering information into the same form over and over again
- Create customer support emails based on user input or pre-existing templates
- Create a Self-Serve Knowledgebase for Customer Service using GPT-3
A knowledgebase is a great way to provide users with self-service resources, and GPT-3 can help you create one that’s easy for your customers to use. With just a little information about the customer’s issue, GPT-3 can automatically generate relevant articles from your database so that your customers don’t have to search through pages of content looking for what they need.
Here are some best practices for creating a customer service knowledgebase:
Make it modular. Create different categories of questions, like “How do I sign up?” versus “What are the benefits of this plan?” or “How do I cancel service?” This way, customers won’t be overwhelmed by too many options at once and can quickly find what they’re looking for without having to dig through all of your content.
GPT-3 can generate a variety of templates and forms, such as:
- A template for a response to an email or chat message. (This is where the user would make their reply.)
- A form for requesting information from customers. (This is where the customer would enter in their data.)
- A template for a newsletter or other marketing materials.
GPT-3 can help your customer service agents respond to customers faster, more accurately and with a higher quality of service.
If you are looking for ways to improve the conversion rate of your customers, then GPT-3 is an ideal solution for you. Using GPT-3 templates and forms can help you build a self-serve knowledgebase which can be used by your customers when they want to submit their queries or ask for information about the products that they are interested in buying from you.
GPT-3, although still in its infancy, can be used as a powerful tool to add automation to every step of your customer service process.
GPT-3, although still in its infancy, can be used as a powerful tool to add automation to every step of your customer service process. By using GPT-3 and other AI technologies like it, you can reduce the time it takes your customers to get through to a human agent and even answer their questions before they ask them!
A powerful tool in your customer service arsenal is still in its infancy. Even though its capabilities are still limited, GPT-3 can be used as a powerful tool to add automation to every step of your customer service process. With such potential, we believe that there will be no stopping once it matures!
- How to Build a GPT-3 Powered Serverless App using NextJS & React?
- OpenAI GPT-3 Guide - Founder Interview - Oras Al-Kubaisi
- OpenAI GPT-3 Guide - Founder Interview - Stephen Campbell
- GPT-3 Resources - Apps built with GPT-3
- GPT-3 Resources - Articles
- How can GPT-3 help the Education sector
- Using GPT-3 to automate Customer Service
- GPT-3 Resources - Videos
- How to call GPT-3 API in Python
- What is OpenAI Codex?
- How to implement the GPT-3’s Content filter
- How to convert GPT-3 prompts into code
- GPT3 App Maker Interview with Fernanda Graciolli
- What it takes to build a product with OpenAI GPT-3
- What is OpenAI GPT-3?
- OpenAI GPT-3 Guide - Interview - Bakz T. Future
- How to get access to OpenAI GPT-3 API?
- Fast Growing startups built on OpenAI GPT-3
- OpenAI API / GPT-3 is not available in your country? Do this instead!
- How to fine-tune GPT-3 on your curated data?
- GPT-3 Resources - Open source code, libraries and examples