In this article, we’ll look at the business use cases for GPT-3 for Sales Tech.
GPT-3 is a language model that is capable of predicting the next word or phrase, which could be useful for sales teams to help them close more deals.
Or companies can convert these use cases into end products for their business users to help in their sales activities
GPT-3 for Sales Tech: business use cases
- Use GPT-3 to summarize sales conversations
- Extract data using GPT-3 for further processing
- Deanonymize data using GPT-3 before sharing it between various departments
- Use GPT-3 to prase and detect objections, new competitors, frequent requests, etc.
- Use GPT-3 to cluster and analyze input from sales transcripts, chat, emails, etc. A real-life example is Viable Fit, Inc.
The GPT-3 model is an exciting new tool that can help salespeople close more deals. The most impressive thing about this model is its ability to predict the next word or phrase, which could be useful in some situations where it may not be as easy to do so using traditional methods.
For example, if you’re writing a proposal for a client and need help with finding just one more word to finish off your sentence then this might just work out well! As always with any new technology, there are pros and cons associated with using it:
The biggest benefit would definitely have to be in terms of efficiency – the time saved on research alone would probably pay for itself over again within months (if not sooner).
Another important factor when considering whether or not using this type of program over human intelligence boils down to how well trained employees are at reading through thousands upon thousands of messages per day without getting lost along the way. In short: yes; they definitely can!